REAL ESTATE AGENCY
A specialized commercial organization that provides, as a rule, intermediary services between the seller and the end buyer in the real estate market. In order to maximize profits, some agencies resort to investing in the primary market. As income, the percentage of the transaction is most often understood. The agencies provide a different range of services: from specific to specific customer support.
The first real estate agency, the Cruikshank Company, appeared in the USA, in New York. He was haunted by William Cruikshahk in 1794. At that time, there were no obstacles to becoming a real estate broker.
THE HISTORY OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE COUNTRIES OF THE POST-SOVIET SPACE
The first real estate agencies began to appear in the second half of the 19th century. In the era of the initial rapid development of capitalism and the formation of entrepreneurship in Russia, investments in business related to real estate were considered the most profitable. Commissioning offices that performed intermediary functions in commercial activities began offering their services in real estate.
TYPES OF SERVICES PROVIDED
Quite often, real estate agencies specialize only in certain segments of the market, for example, sale offices or apartment rental. In general, modern real estate agencies provide a fairly wide range of services with real estate in various areas, in particular:
- Buying and selling, renting real estate.
- Finding sellers and buyers.
- Legal support of the transaction
- Registration or other registration in the state or other bodies of the object of the transaction
- Consultations on transactions with real estate
- Assistance in obtaining loans.
- Legalizing changes in the real estate object.
- Independent expert evaluation of all types of weeks visibility, advice on determining the value of real estate objects (house, cottage, apartment, land, building, premises, office)
- Conducting a complex of promotional activities to promote the property in the real estate market.
- Consultations (apartments, houses, cottages, buildings)
- Preparation, receipt and registration of a full package of documents for all types of real estate transactions.